1. Lincoln is walking. He’s been doing it for a few weeks now… but he’s starting to get proficient and that’s scary.
2. I ‘tested out’ of language a few months ago, which in no way means I know this language, but it does mean that I no longer have to write down how many hours I spend learning every week. In general, it’s a great thing. But, it’s freed me up to do things like dishes and laundry. And I feel like that’s all I do. Dishes, laundry, play with Lincoln, repeat.
3. Lincoln is walking. WALKING.
4. Supposedly, sometime within the next week summer is over. I don’t know how you can clock it like that… but everyone keeps telling us the rain will come in and the temps will drop. I. Cannot. Wait.
5. Did I mention Lincoln is walking?
6. The boy has been a little crazy this week. He had some crazy snot issues and then some random bouts of crying. Is 13 months too early for his molars to come in? Please tell me there is a purpose to the snot/crying.
7. We got the proofs back from the photo shoot we did in the states!!! We’re still debating on which ones we want to get…. and I can’t wait.