This crazy boy is getting soooo big! I can’t take it! I don’t have a ton of time to write today, so we’ll keep it short.
It’s getting increasingly difficult to take pictures with Sherlock the Dog. He pretty much just gets pulled and chewed on.
By the end of the photo shoot, the poor dogs ear and tail were sopping wet. Oh well.
So, at 5 months…
- likes: fingers, being outside, jumper, anyone giving him attention, trying to chew on his fingers while eating, the new ladybug toy from Mere
- dislikes: changing clothes, nap time
- teeth: none, but he’s pulling his ears and chewing on everything in sight… maybe soon
- hair: none 🙂
- sleep habits: he’s sleeping better – 7-10, 10-4 then 4-7ish. He even slept from 10 to 7 one night this week! I didn’t know what to do with myself! Naps are a different story. Maybe I just want him to be a long napper and he’s not…. he usually takes a good nap in the morning for an hour or hour and a half, then two 45 minute naps around 11:30 and 2:30 (ish).
- clothing size: he’s still mostly in 3-6, but some of them are getting small, so we’re moving into some 6-9 month things. make it stop!
He’s still got a few spots on his face/neck from eczema and all the drool (which is less now, but still there) and I feel so bad for him! I just want it to clear up already! He’s rolling over like a crazy baby and sometimes he’ll do the mini push up thing. I think we’ve got a few weeks til the crawling starts 🙂
We didn’t have to go to the doctor this month (no more shots til 6 months), so I measured him at home…. not quite as accurate, but I think he’s around 7.1 kg and 68 cm (15lbs 11oz and 26.5 in).